- Build and strengthen relationships that can last a lifetime
- Develop varied connections with fellow members to grow your business
- Learn from others who have been where you are
- Don’t feel isolated as a business owner
- Keep up with political actions that impact your business
- Discover new ideas for your business
- Share ideas, experience, and expertise with others
- Obtain visibility for your business
- Find opportunities for mentoring
“The connections I have made in my years with NAWBO, and the support that each business owner gives the others is hard to put into words. It has been a great resource to me in having others in my shoes to bounce ideas off of. NAWBO’s educational programs, networking opportunities, and smaller groups have all contributed in some way to my personal business growth and development.”
-Melissa Fraser, COO and CFO of Strothman and Company
“Being a member of NAWBO Louisville has been one of the best things I have done for my business. The most important thing I found was that to get the most out of it you have to get involved. Being on the board of directors has given me great insight into the organization and the ability to meet and work with some great women. On the personal side, I have made some great friends who share being women entrepreneurs and that have been invaluable mentors in providing suggestions to grow my business. It is worth every minute!”
-Lesa Seibert, President of Mightily
Join NAWBO Today!
Still have burning questions?
Contact our member chairs Gail Iwaniak email@example.com or Janet Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.